Thursday, February 1, 2007

Love - Hope Springs..

God has written the word hope on every man's bow..
Some day the Hope springs and Life swings..
Man waits for that lucky day..
till then he prays for the springs to boom and flowers to blossem..
chanting and murmuring for the well-being of that one person..
Thts the way he lives his life till the day he dies..
again with the hope to rise from the phoenix..
endower the showers of love that he missed..
to forgive and forgo his beloved..
and let go all that he posses..
to the true love that he has found..
which turned his life around..
he might have lost his physical body..
but still there remains his soul..
the one that is pure and divine..
pleading till last that she is mine..
plz let her remain embedded in my heart..
for no death can tear our love apart...
I m here only for her, to see and admire my sweetheart..
nothing else do I need in life...
its only love that i need.. oh god.. i plead..
let her remain happy as ever..
instead gimme all pains of her share..
but let no hurt come to her measure..
That what I pray to u oh lord..!
grant me this one wish.. thank you oh lord..!

No comments: