Thursday, February 1, 2007

Twilight in The Dawn of a Beautiful Life..

Today at the dawn of the fresh new sunlight,
Sitting alone on a rocky pavement,
Just at the fall of early twilight,
I gazed at the sunny morning,
With flowers blossoming and butterfly humming,
With the cool breeze the leaves buzzing,
Leaving me spellbound over their innocent beauty,
I wish if I were a sunflower and u were my sun,
I would follow the path which you had chosen,
I would just look at you like there’s no one around,
Just you and me in the nature's playground,
Innocently fiddling with each other like two inseparable entities,
Admiring and adoring each other's qualities,
With no one to disturb and no one to hate,
Just all love and joy we create,
Making nature as the evidence of our fate,
With you as my better half, my soul mate..!

No comments: